- URL (Where we can find more information about digital scholarship at your institution)
Institutional Approach to Digital Scholarship
- How is your approach to digital scholarship organized on your campus?
- Please provide a brief description of your approach.
- What do you consider to be the strengths of this approach?
- What do you consider to be the weaknesses of this approach?
- What ideas do you have for how to address these weaknesses?
- As part of your efforts to sustain digital scholarship on your campus, do you share resources (e.g. infrastructure, staff, software development, space) with other departments, schools or organizations? If so, what do you share? How well does this model work?
- As we envision a networked approach to providing these sorts of services, tools, methods, and other resources, what advice or ideas do you have for us? Put otherwise, what have you learned that we might apply as we plan the DLAx?
Services and Resources for Digital Scholarship
- Which of the following is a service offered on your campus as part of your digital scholarship efforts?
- Are there other services offered that are not listed?
- Where can these services be provided?
- Are there other services provided by your center that may be done or partly done remotely or through another institution
- Are there other services offered by your center that need to be done locally on campus?
Further Information and Involvement
- Please share with us any additional comments or questions you might have.
- I would like to be signed up for the DLAx mailing list. (Y/N)
- I would like to be notified when the DLAx online forum is open for discussion. (Y/N)
- I would welcome a follow-up phone interview to clarify my responses. (Y/N)